WE PROVIDE SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT, PROCESS AND SYSTEM AUDIT SERVICES
- Supplier process & system audits (ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6.1)
- PDCA Monitoring and follow-up of corrective actions
- Continuous Improvement – Lean Six Sigma Philosophy
- Supplier coaching and training on automotive standards: (APQP, PPAP, G8D, FMEA, SPC, MSA, CQI-9, etc..)
- Experienced STA Engineers, Six Sigma Lean Black Belts and System Auditors
Effective management of the supply chain continues to be a rapidly developing theme in all areas of production in automotive. We have many years experience assisting our clients to fully develop these relationships to ensure maximum usage within the supply chain of all the skills, expertise and resources that exist within the supplier base.
We can support you by working closely with your suppliers to develop and improve quality, delivery and cost performance, ensuring that any improvements and cost reductions that can be achieved down the supply chain are brought to reality.
As part of our Quality Services we perform quality and production audits either on behalf of OEM’s or internal audits on behalf of suppliers as part of their own quality improvement process and management review processes.
We are the approved company for General Motors Europe for all their supplier quality management and supplier development across Europe, successfully managing that contract with 100% performance rating throughout Europe.
Regular client reports
These are provided on each supplier to include:
- Supplier Status Reports
- Quality performance (where required)
- Training program details
- Total cost
- Recommended actions
- Client concerns
- Next period plan
- Continuous improvement plan progress.
We will work with you to compile a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and a comprehensive set of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). These form the basic measurement tool for the performance of the supplier development progam and the improvement of that supplier’s performance over time, all of which is driven by our ‘master schedule’ of activities and targets.